Conditions apply as of February 11, 2020.
Our Confidentiality Policy defines how My Digital Life and its partners use and protect your information.
The "My Digital Life website" allows you to visit the site without providing any personal information. When this happens, you will not be able to access some pages of the site.
To access certain areas of the site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and telephone number. By providing this information, you agree to its use by "My Digital Life" and its partners for the purposes detailed below.
Responsible for processing
William Gomez is the chief of data processing.
Purposes of processing
William Gomez may process the information you provide when using our website:
- We will use the information you provide to fulfill your requests including: purchase and delivery of training or services, sending of a newsletter, access to commercial offers, tools …
- We will use your email address to contact you about the publication of new content (videos, podcasts, training, articles, publications, …) and our customer support.
The duration of data retention
Personal information collected at this site will be kept by William Gomez and its partners exclusively for the purpose of the collection and for the period necessary for the collection.
- We retain data about customer support cases for a maximum of two years in order to follow up on customer requests and to provide the best possible customer service during product exchanges.
- We keep the data related to each member's newsletter subscription until an unsubscription request is received.
- We keep your purchase data for accounting purposes and to provide you with access to purchased training or services.
Rights of users
You can access your personal data kept by William Gomez via customer service.
To process your request, we will require proof of identity.
No processing fee is required for standard requests
Nevertheless, William Gomez reserves the right to charge a flat-rate processing fee of $100.00 per hour in case of abusive requests, whether by number, repetitive or systematic character as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
The right to erasure
You can contact customer support to request the correction, removal or update of your data.
Your will and testament can specify the fate of your personal data after your death. If you are the beneficiary of a deceased person, you may be able to request that the death be taken into consideration in order to update or delete the data associated with that person.
Rights of rejection
In the customer support, you can file an objection to your personal information being collected and stored.
Please note that you will no longer have access to some of the pages of the website and services for which processing your data is necessary.
William Gomez will respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition within 25 working days.
Business partners and subcontractors
William Gomez works in partnership with other companies, which apply the RGPD regulations.
Marketing of training programs and services
The Training and Services offered through this site are marketed on different e-commerce platforms. Please refer to the privacy policies of each partner's platform.
The sending and processing of e-mails and data relating to newsletter subscriptions is handled by different service providers. We refer you to their respective privacy policies.
Web site traffic statistics
The Google Analytics service is used to collect statistics on site traffic. The contractor may install cookies on your browser to collect information about how the site is used by visitors.
Policy on Cookies
You can delete existing cookies from your computer.